Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Bibliophily

My recent indulgences include shopping impulsively for a dozen of books. The only thing certain in my life is the uncertainty and to cope with that, God has given me a spontaneous personality. Here goes the books list: =D

1. A Brief History of Times – Stephen Hawking
2. Death at my Doorstep – Khushwant Singh
3. Animal Farm – George Orwell
4. The Princess – Jean Sasson
5. One Hundred years of Solitude – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
6. Love in the Time of Cholera – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
7. Princess in Love (Princess Diaries III) – Meg Cabot
8. Princess in Waiting (Princess Diaries IV) – Meg Cabot
9. 11 Minutes – Paulo Coelho
10. Mein Kampf (My Struggle) – Adolf Hitler
11. Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
12. Pygmalion – Bernard Shaw

2 comments:

Guru said...

Hay! Salams
Thanks alot for visiting my blog and for your desire to be a Pro Pakistan blogger. We are really honored.
Plz drop me an e mail at
junaidkhan(@)pro-pakistan.com and will send you the account details (username and passwd) so that you can write directly for the blog.
Now coming to the books! Even though people hate hitler and i tend to agree with them to a certain extent but as a man, i think we can learn alot from him. His autobiography which you mentioned in your blog is amazing. I would suggest you another biography which is my personal favourite and that is
"In Search of Identity" by Anwar Sadaat. You will also understand the politics of Middle East after reading his biography.
Take care

WritingsForLife said...

good luck reading :-)
i myself am a book-worm these days :-)