Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Things in the nutshell...

I am doing well in my fine art class and my teacher seems to be impressed.

I have rejoined school and will be teaching english instead of computers... that's okay since I love english and computer both =p.

It has recently been disclosed that my employers and my colleagues admire me very much because of my attitude.... well, its a relief as I have learnt to get along with people but still, the credit goes to my employers since they are nice and educated people =).

My friendship with mimi has taken new course as we have started discovering each other's clandestine (read dark =p) sides and this has lead to better understanding between us. Infact, I have started confiding in her and feel secure with that... its not everyday you come across such people.

I have discovered that anti-depressants are of no use to me.... depression is an integral part of my life and I would have to learn to live with it.

We are having really bad summers with hot and humid climate and kesc blessings =p

These days I am reminiscizing more about past and thinking why do bad things happen to good people?

3 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

good to finally hear something from you :-)

Blog more often :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Xunzie, howdy ? Cheer up gal :) you deserve to be more happy and u dont deserve sadness or depression.

really!

xunz said...

Thanks raaji, i'll try to be regular.

Hey ashu, good to see u =)... honey i don't deserve many things but i have to live wid them but ur comment cheered me up