Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

I have a habit of taking solitary walk on terrace at night. The weather is awesome today. The soft gentle zephyr calmed my agitated mind and thoughts flew away like butterflies. The atmosphere was pregnant with peace – the starless cloudy sky with moon behind the clouds… illuminating them with its white glowing light. Gradually, my emotions started harmonizing with the environment and finally brought peace to my soul.

I shall have some peace there,
for peace comes dropping slow,
dropping from the veils of the morning,
to where the cricket sings

4 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

i love walks too!!!
They are so calming and in fact, they keep me sane :-)

Unknown said...

Mother nature is a real source of inspiration whenever one feels down.
Once I wrote in a poem addressed to the sky;

How should I pluck,
The stars you hold in your palm!
The symbols of hope,
Serenity and calm

Guru said...

Sorry Jee!
Came here after a long time as i am really busy at both work and my other blog site
www.pro-pakistan.com
Anyways, whats up and how is everything going and yea nice post but thinking over your previous posts and these new ones, i see a big change in your writing style!
The best thing is that its a positive change.

Guru said...

And yea thanks for linking to it as well.