Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The air is filled with sweet pleasant aroma of roses. Red, yellow, magenta roses along with white blooming tulips surrounded with fresh green buds and combined with their floral fragrance – this presents a sight of vernal bloom. Wrapped in lavender sheet and tied with pink ribbons that flutter with wind; this bouquet attracted attention of many.

It's impossible that you enter my room without gaping at this beautiful rose bouquet on the glass stand. It was given to me by my student Hamna today. My colleagues were quite fascinated by it. Some teachers asked if it was my birthday today. As for Hamna, the girl is really cute! She has great artistic and writing skills. I still have her self-composed poems and drawings. Besides, she is known for doing everything neatly. Only if I could put her picture here. Oh! How much I am going to miss her!

P.S. I will try to put pictures of all my students on this blog so that I will not forget them. I can even look back and recall how pleasant my life was with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely idea!!!!

NaVeed said...

u knw what its very rare to see such love between teacher and students these days...
Mahsallah..that was really nice to know...