Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Back!

Finally, I have resigned from the school. My notice period will end on December 2. Believe me; I feel much at ease now. My resignation created quite a stir in school management and colleagues speculated about reasons of quitting job. Who cares? LOL!

I see that I haven't blogged since quite a while and my readers have missed me. Now that, I have made some friends here in this blogosphere ….its feels great actually =). Nothing new happened in past 20 days except that I was ill. Life seems to be dragging on and I am desperately looking forward to December holidays. Also, Juvaria, is getting married at the end of December. Since I'll be free, I am really excited about it. The sad part is that she'll leave for UK in Jan. I have very few friends in this big world and I will miss her very much. Besides, Mamira is also going to New Zealand in June. I feel that I will be left alone once again.

I will be joining another school from Jan 1st, InshaAllah…. will miss my old students though. That’s how it goes. People come and people go…. and we keep moving on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey xunz, thx 4 droppin bi. Hope ur transition to th e new college in the new year would be smooth and without ne hassles...

All the best with the hope tht u r fine health now and u d blog more regularly :)

NaVeed said...

hi
just wanted to say that "All the best for your upcoming ventures, and may you have loads fun"

P.S nice to see your positive response towards life, its something thats hard to find..
best regards
naveed :)

Venkat S Murthy said...

Hi ...,

frankly speaking, this is the first pakistani blog i've seen,

i was really impressed wid the content,langauge, poems, u write really well!

i was so curious abt how life'd b in pak and read all the archives.

i observed many similarities in lifestyle in india and pak(frm ur writings) ,i've read ur writings from when u were in university to when you resigned ur job!,

-taking xerox of notes n never reading them,
-messing up rooms
-arranged marraiges
-parents blaming techers for students failure
etc..,etc
they were so similar as it is here in india!..,

i jus loved our blog..,

however there r a few doubts lingering in my mind

-what did u major in univ?..,
u speak som financial lingo during project,then say 'anatomy of frog' somewhere, ur english is so good, u teach computers to kids,
all so diverse!

-dosent your hubby ever read ur blog,
i mean to say he'd b embarassed if he sees the posts like 'when to divorce','y is my hubby acting smart nr parents' etc..,
well that was jus my opinion, moreover im not married, so i dont really know, jus asking...,

anyways, nice blog girl!,

xunz said...

Ashu: thanx honey for the wishes n don't worry i'll blog more frequently now cuzz i have got plenty of time..no work troubles =p

Naveed: thanx dude for dropping by. i am basically a pessimist but there are things i have learned the hard way so acceptance has become a bit easy for me now =)

Murthy: thanx man! i neva really thot that somebody would actually rummage thru my archives...cool! ;)

I did my major in computer science. Yeah! my interests are quite diverse... check my weblinks =p

My husband and I are two entirely different entities...he's not interested in blogging n orkuting n all that stuff. And even if he gets to read them, he'll laugh... i know =D