Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

My work place makes sure that I am surrounded by at least one person that makes me feel very very miserable. And at school it is none other than psycho freak N !!! She's a real cunning bitch! Plus unlearned and ignorant! I can't stand her spiteful behavior. She maneuvers things in such a way that you cannot comprehend. I wish I were shrewd like her. Why do nice people like Mamira quit school soon while snide ones like N and Sab, stay for long? O' Lord! Please have mercy!

Did I tell anyone that I resigned because of her? Fucking bitch!

P.S. I am feeling much better now =p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well u knw wat xuns u have same stories like my sis used to have...when she graduated she first tried for many banks but eventually u need some backup to get into banks so tired she dropped by her CV in a pakistani skool and luckily she got in :)
bt one week later the nightmares began uffff it was a misery well like u she also loved her students alot n still she has so many pretty pretty cards n lil paper flowers wid her n yeah same like u she resigned coz of a BITCH!!!

xunz said...

Wow! so much bitchiness on earth =D

Welcome to my blog nikki =) The best thing i like about blogging is that u get to know ppl who have same thinking wavelength as urs... i m sure you can understand what i am going thru... have blog rolled ya =)

Anonymous said...

really yaar i thght only my sis was the one who was going all thrhg this hell bt here i guess it can b found evrywhere be it any part of this circling planet ;)
n bout the blog i joined it to find good ppl like U :D

NaVeed said...

i can see that bitch has some gud effects too :P ...
two new person are getting familiar with each other... :P

no offense please.. me too hate bitches :D