Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I hate people with 'holier than thou' attitude. In fact, I despise them and wish they could die soon. Why don't people just mind their own business?

My colleague N, apart from being an illiterate paindoo wannabe, is extremely judgmental especially when it comes to me! She never misses a chance to show animosity towards this humble being. What she said today was kinda expected from her. She called me Christian just because I don't pray and fast. Duh! Look, who is talking! I mean, seriously! Two years ago she was as pagan as me. Now, that her 'boy friend' has converted her into Muslim, she thinks she is the holiest of all. Will somebody please tell her that having a boy friend is not considered sacred in Islam? I wish I could be more assertive. Wish could her tell that God, up there, doesn't judge people until their lives are over.

No comments: