Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Sajni

These days all TV and radio channels are rocking with Jal's new video Sajni. More than the song, it's the video which makes me watch it over and over again. Hats off to Bilal Lashari for his great work of imagination and art. It's simply amazing! I like the background scenery that depicts nature in a very artistic way. Inspired by fairytales, the video is very enchanting.

These lines got stuck in my head

Sajni paas buloa na, k dil ab toota hai
Sajan maan jao na, k wo rootha hai

6 comments:

Guru said...

Oh with songs tu i am a bit late always!
May be it is because of the fact that i dont watch tv!
Anyways, since blogging keeps me updated with things so i dont need to worry. Ok i have to go and search for this song!
Bye
M J K
http://thelandofpure.blogspot.com/

Guru said...

Now this is what you call a luck!(am always mashAllah considered very lucky) i wish to listen to this song earlier today after reading ur blog and someone from the sponsors of the album gifted one CD to me ;)

Kids Fellow said...

Pakistan is gearing up for yet another elections early next year, and for an indepth analysis, news and, discussion, and extensive debate, click on
Pakistan Elections 2008

Unknown said...

It is a fascinating song! I hear it last evening while I was browsing through the channels. The video is awsome but u know what, I've seen such a snowy backgrouund and theme somewhere else as well, in an english song on V channel. Though I cannot recall the song and the singer of that particular video yet Jal's song got me reminded of that. Whatever! the song's been sung with a lot of passion and it grows on one. A good one!

xunz said...

@ Junaid: do watch the vdo also...its good!

@ saadill: I guess u are talking abt evanescence vdo... can't recall song's name though... hopefully Bilal Lashari didn't copy the whole theme

Yeah, the song is kicking. Jal's song always have some special merit.

Ahmed Mujtaba said...

I couldn't believe it was Pakistani video, they have done really a great job, all the VFX, Matte Painting, amazing!!