Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our computer lab can be used as a studio for photography, a makeshift salon and even a disco club depending upon our moods… =p. Today we took around 200 pics considering the fact that me, muskan and sab won't be joining after eid vacations. The photo session continued almost whole day.

We bade farewell to each other amidst hugs and tears. My administrator even asked me to take back my resignation.

Despite of the fact that couple of my colleagues was real bitches; I had some real good time over there. The place was like my second home. We had stayed there till night….. whether we had to organize students' week, annual result day, farewell or welcome parties or other social events. Color day, Valentine's Day, Basant, somebody's birthday any other special day… we were the first and the foremost ones to mark it by wearing same colored dresses. Shopping and dressing up together for the occasion and texting each other at late hours to bring matching stuff…. it all was so much fun! It seemed like we were the students as once a mother commented that the picnic appeared to be arranged for the teachers after looking at the pictures.

And my students, they are so adorable. I still remember the way they used to thank me for helping them in their skits and plays and even their parents. And the days when they used to come to my place for project work….. my house had seemed to have gotten a life with them making noise and cracking jokes. And they were so excited about coming to their teacher's home. LOL!

It wasn't until 5 pm when I left the school with bittersweet memories.

No comments: