Pages

Monday, October 08, 2007

It sounds funny when you come to know that some people are still joining orkut…yes, when the majority of the population has moved to face book. After discovering that my IT colleagues didn't know about gmail, orkut (forget mirc, blogs, youtube, firefox, froogle etc etc), I have come to realize that there are people (mostly around me, unfortunately) who are way too behind the time. Living in an Asian third world country, you can expect this though at times, it becomes annoying beyond endurance!

Did I say that I am quitting my job?

2 comments:

NaVeed said...

lols i too come across such situations allot and sometime its funny to see other person face expression when he/she gaze at your so annoyingly :D

WritingsForLife said...

true true...
but sometimes i think not knowing is such a blessing too... at least they dont waste endless hours on facebook :)