Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Moments

• Spending whole day with a friend who understands you (that's mimi)
• Shopping for books from liberty
• Realizing that you have enough books that can last for 6 months
• Knowing that someone you hate was humiliated by the students at farewell (you know who I am talking about)

A minute of silence:

For all those who got killed in bridge-collapse near PAF Masroor Base. Another incident proving insensitivity of our government officials, I wish they were there, driving, when it collapsed. Seriously! I wish the people concerned had taken proper quality control measures in construction of the bridge. I wish no heavy vehicle had been allowed to pass over.

It's sad that we were hanging out, shopping and partying when others were mourning over the deaths of their dear ones, but this is how it goes. Still I feel bad for them especially those who got mutilated. Life will be never same for them. I wish for silver lining in this heavy cloud of gloom and despair.

No comments: