Pages

Friday, April 06, 2007

Finally I have sobered up after all the victory excitement. Every catastrophe I faced while working on project seems pale in comparison to what I have achieved. Sometimes I think it's my blind trust in God that keeps me going. I am not really a person who prays and fasts but I am honest. My family and friends know about the troubled the state of my soul during project work especially a day before project exhibition, when I had nearly broken down. But then God has strange ways of working; I hadn't imagined that my project would be such a hit. My students didn't panic though they hadn't practiced much. They behaved exactly as I had told them. Everything went smoothly.

Hugs to muskan and sab, you rock girls!
Ms. Soob, blessed art thou. I definitely owe you a favor. I was so relaxed after leaving things in your hand. I wish I had come to you sooner. JazakAllah!
Mr. A, thanks for the printouts I know it cost you dearly. Thanks a bunch sir!
My students, I love you, I know at times, I had been a little hard on you but it was meant to get you on the track.

And to all those who brought cheers to my life during worst of times: thanks and hugs.

To those who didn't: what goes around comes around =)

No comments: