Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2007

It has come to my realization that winx club is the most popular cartoon among children. Whenever they get done with work, they ask me to let them surf internet. And all they do is to visit winx club's website. I have taught them how to search using Google so whatever they study in theory, they search about it and collect information via internet. I think its quite practical approach to teaching which promotes interest in learning. More than that, it makes them independent. They have become so skillful in 6 months that if you ask about something they don't know, they will quickly search through Google and tell you all.

And now they search for winx fairies' pictures. Sometimes I do sit with them and talk about it. It's funny how I find myself taking interest in their activities. Deep down, I think I wish I was a child again, forget everything in the world except for one particular object that has become the focal point of my attention.

Whenever I sit with them I realize that I take off that fake-plastic-me mask and become really myself. May be there is a little girl inside me that keeps me from behaving like adults and that girl never wants to grow up.

No comments: