Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So, finally, I am in my new home. We moved here on 8th but my pc was shifted on 7th, otherwise I would have scribbled something in the diary. Things here as expected, are pretty different and weird or that’s what it seems to me. Acceptance has always been hard for me; it’s not old age paranoia as most people think – just that some people find it hard to get accustomed to a new situation and their ability to cope becomes hopelessly crippled. So is the case here as the pc has been moved to my sister’s room. Yeah, no more privacy privileges (they say privacy is a privilege though I consider it a birth right :p) and open access to writing during insomniac fits. Well this is how it goes. Anyways, I got very interesting neighbors and they are not filthy rich as I had anticipated. The environment is nice, so are the people and so is my new home :).

Hopeful thought of the day: I might be able to get my own laptop. :)

No comments: