Pages

Friday, April 07, 2006

Food for thought

Potato chips are source of instant energy especially when you have skipped your lunch. And they can bring some crisp ideas also - couple of benefits of potato chips that I discovered today.

I am on the move, so these days I am paying farewell visits to my friends and acquaintances that live nearby. And so are my friends. Jenny dropped in on here today. Meeting with her has always been a pleasure. It reminds that how blessed I am. Our friendship has come a long way. Been friends since school days. I remember how sad I was when she moved to Clifton, thinking I won’t be able to meet her often but we stayed in touch through phone. Many times, we happened to talk after 5 or 6 months but when we talk, it seemed like we have been talking for ages. There was so much to catch on to and so much to spill out. People like her, sincere and mild-hearted, are hard to find in this uncanny world.

Something she wrote on the card she brought:

It is said:

To be happy
For an evening
Have a party
To be happy
For life
Find a nice friend!

Which I think I have done by finding you.


How cute! So sweet of you, hon. :)

Thanks J for visiting and for the priceless presents especially potato chips. All the best for your wedding. I hope all goes happy and well, and I'm very sure it will, InshaAllah.

No comments: