Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hyperactivity

Is zuni hyperactive? The answer is big YES! For all those who choose to disagree: Here is the proof!

She went to sleep around 5 am but woke up as early as 6:30 am – the moment her sisters invaded her room (yes, sisters can be annoying at times). She then prepared her breakfast, ironed her clothes, helped mom in preparing lunch (she is a good girl, isn’t she? :p). She had a long walk to UBL from uni gate, then to department under the scorching sunlight that can roast every inch of integument on the body (bless the time she decided to wear full sleeves shirt). She had a lunch with her friend at her house (ms. affbee who had been bugging her for the past ten days). Upon returning home, she cleaned her cupboard of study room, tossed old magazines and papers, stacked her books, gathered her other academic and stationary stuff; and finally placed them neatly in the carton. When she got done, she started writing this blog.

Yes! This is same old sluggish me. I can’t believe that after toiling for whole day, I am not even tired. My mind is loaded with thousand ideas and it is constantly reminding me of the tasks that I had pushed somewhere in the corner of mind, with the intention of doing them later. I have to write a report on HR’s seminar and an article about picnic arranged by ACM. I think I should better start writing before these pop-up reminders, from every nerve cell, damage my central nervous system.

No comments: