Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

This is something I wrote last month but one thing or another kept me from posting here.

Here you go :)

Mother Nature carried me in her arms
another one-
of her traumatized child

healing invisible physical scars,
mending broken sense of self
with soothing lullabies
and numerous rattling toys.

With the extraordinary love
this wide universe sent
I assemble myself
once again
to walk upon this path;
carrying a head full of perspective
and an uncertain heart.

But that's how it goes -
we cry, we break, and we shatter
thousand times
and He lifts, fixes and mends us
everytime.

Now at this crossroad 
I have realized
the amazing ways 
His forces function;
and why 
His best creation
is always under construction!

-Zunairah
5/8/17


2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

This is beautiful. And I am glad you are writing again. I miss reading you.

I hope life has been treating you kind.

Ellen said...

I agree this is beautiful! It explains life. Thank you for this pleasure. Keep writing. May God bless you and your family.