Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

It's funny when you go through your old posts and realize that how different you were back then. You question whether it was you who actually wrote them. No, it must be one of my alters! The experience was overwhelming as someone who has time traveled into his/her past. Some memoirs are direct and daily rants while some are more subtle description of my experiences. Most interesting thing is my wish list which I made almost a decade ago. Let's analyze:

Wish list

Travel out of the country alone (I did once go to Karachi from Kuwait alone but yep, I want to travel alone)

Get a laptop 
- Learn how to play guitar (Okay, I did start but not interested anymore)
Rock climbing/ Cliff diving 
- Social work (I do very occasionally but it has to be more often) 
Write more poetry (Oh, yes!)
Learn to really dance (Not interested anymore)
Blog regularly (Yep!)
Watch live football match at stadium (hmm... not interested much)
Learn to sketch and paint 
Be more assertive
Get my own car (I would rather have a bicycle now)

And I want to add: 

- Learn new skills

- Learn a new programing language
- Write a poetry book

Some of the skills I have learned so far:

- Sewing 

- Hand embroidery 
- Baking
- Fondant cake decoration


I have to craft my blog readership as well.

No comments: