Pages

Sunday, July 08, 2012

It's just that I am quite unhappy today. May be it is because sister-in-law is back from Pakistan. Extra and unnecessary interference!

Everybody acts as if their worlds revolve around her. What she eats, what she does becomes a headline. Her words of wisdom should be taken seriously and acted upon. Her kids are the only kids in the world that need love and attention. I am not jealous or something and I really love the kids because they are cute but at times I get this painful realization that I am childless even after 3 years of marriage.

Even when my husband or in-laws, don't say directly, they imply thru their actions that I can't have life of my own unless I bear an off-spring. Specially my husband's indifference to me gives my heart sharp pangs.

No comments: