Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Given the circumstances and the situations that I have been forced to live with, I dare to question thee, dear Fate, for what sin did I commit to go thru this ordeal that has left me withering and wishing for the god of Hades to take my soul? My mind refuses to accept what contradicts with the morals and ethics I have been taught. Being deprived of intellectual society and compelled to dwell among people especially the fairer sex, of low intellect; has added to my sense of solitude. Lies, broken promises and crushed hopes are the very things I have to deal with for the sake of my "marital bliss". Pardon my imprudence but sometimes when I look back, I feel that my best interests have never been taken into consideration. These hard times have drained the vitality out of my soul. My patience has been tested to the very end and the firm grounds of principles have been shaken. How long do I have to endure this all? Till the end of my existence?

Please free the threads of my life from all tangles and knots.

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

Oh dear, I hope that you get out of the hard time soon.

I know it is easier said than done. I am uttering a prayer for you tonight.

Take care.

Unknown said...

i pray everything turns out to be the way u want them too...u seem to be in a state of despair...
is it hard to be a married one?