Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year is just four days away. Summing up, contrary to my country and the world’s situation, this year my life had been quite stable after I came back from hospital. I got chance to pursue my dreams and explore myself. Most of my friends went abroad but my work kept me from missing them. Being a school co-coordinator was harder than I thought. People don’t always live up to your expectations. In the course of my job I learned many lessons and luckily the damages were reversible. My experience unveiled beneath-the-surface-traits of many people. It was a bitter disappointment though but I found it easy to move on. People kept walking in and out of my life but I realized that at the end of the day, it didn’t even matter. In short,

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in

- Demi Lovato

Oh, by the way, I am working on this winter tree with oil pastels. With so much work piled up, I can only hope that it gets completed by the end of holidays. =)



Happy holidays.

Love.

4 comments:

Guru said...

Hmmm! nice to see a post or two after sometime. Happy new year in advance. The year 2008 was a very good year for me as i learned a lot of new things and were able to start off the Pro-Pakistan in a proper manner. Moreover, i am happy that i made new friends both online and offline and that is one indicator that keeps me going.
Keep up the good work and stay in contact.

NaVeed said...

wish you good luck in your work ahead :)

NAVAL LANGA said...

Ms. Xunz

I would like to see your completed painting.

I have a new widget for displaying the photos/paintings on blogs. You can see it on my all the blogs. Try to insert the same in your blogsite.

Naval Langa
http://mastersofpaintings.blogspot.com/

NWO said...

So good to see you back! And thanks for your visit to my blog.