Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

It feels like home...

Well, I am blogging after ages and it feels good. It was my father who noticed as he commented that he hadn't read my views about the current political situation... though he doesn't read my blog but he reads my letters to the editor of Dawn and my posts to numerous groups/blogs/communities.

Its not that I had been busy, its just that I had been out of touch from myself for long. May be because I had been so caught up in sorting other peoples' lives that detached me from self. Still it feels amazing to be writing again which I hope to be doing regularly.

Finished reading Shakespeare's Julius Caesar today, I finally found another person who is interested in literature after Mimi and DN.

Muskan is getting engaged tomorrow and I wish her all the best.

I am enjoying my vacations like anything.... a break I needed for sure. Never found eid such a blessing before. That reminds me of BBQ party on Saturday which is going to be a social gathering of good, bad, old friends-turned-acquaintances and some new colleagues. Somehow, I don't feel like socializing but still, I am looking forward to it ;).

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Xunz

You are heartily welcome to my blogspace.

Painting on canvass with oils was my hobby in nineties.

For a creative artist, a painting, or any piece of artwork, is an allegory. In a painting the figures are painted for showing a of abstract ideas. The objects selected for the painting hardly matter.

Keep visiting.

Naval Langa