Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

I am done with reading Shaw’s Pygmalion and it’s brilliant in terms of human relationships and conventional perceptions of morality. The play ends with: Indifference is deeper than infatuation.

I have grown quite lazy since I’ve come from hospital. All those drugs that I took and am still taking are to be blamed.

Things to do:

1. Complete my English planner (more like, start planning for August).
2. Practice working with oil pastels
3. Sketch more
4. Finish reading Out of Africa that I started ages ago (the book is really
good… trust me).
5. Eat less junk food.
6. Cut down on coke.
7. Stop thinking too much.

2 comments:

KP said...

hi hows going?
I am here after long time!

hope u feel better!

have good one:)

xunz said...

why do u keep changing ur blog url?