Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jingle bells, jingle bells... jingle all the way!

Finally! Eventually!!! I am here with my new blog template... spent whole day messing with the html code. After working on it for 12 hours I am done now.... okay, i watched movie for approx two and half hours in between... :D. Well, still this template needs pruning which I'll do later. Right now I am very sleepy... so I am off to hit the sack now.

And before I forget, a merry xmas to all the christians out there.

We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a happy New Year

Goodnight!

4 comments:

KP said...

hey...Have safe and happy holidays....;) Merry christmas and Happy newyear....

I like the template and gr8 to see that u put ur skills to work....i need to do the same.......;)

xunz said...

Thanks dude, and you can find good blog templates at pinkdesign (http://pinkfreak.niftykeen.net/design/)or blogskins.com

WritingsForLife said...

i like the template. I just wish it were a little bigger, i mean the font.
Have a great Christmas.. and thank you so much for the poem :)
You made my day!

xunz said...

yeah raaji, i noticed that... this template needs more work :)