Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Active volcano

I am not in my best moods these days. I get flared up easily. People have started noticing but I had noticed it well before anyone else had. May be it's the anger boiling up inside. I feel like I can't take anymore. Controlled rage, suppressed anger, withheld feelings – all these are erupting like lava from a volcano.

This is something that shouldn't happen. I had worked quite hard to learn self-control but I think we live in a cruel wicked world. People try your patience to no limit! My obnoxious colleague knowing my weakness doesn't miss a chance to vex me. Sadly, I have become hyper – sensitive also. Tears fill my eyes when I get comments that I am over reacting.

My coordinator called in and complained to mom about my attitude. Oh! Please, cut me some slack! I have been ill for quite a while and I have to finish all piled up work. I have to deal with cold attitudes of you people who assumed that I am not prone to making mistakes. Thank God, my mom understands all this!

I am really really happy that I have resigned… this is something I should have done two months before but unfortunately, I am not kind of person who gives up easily. I looked at my old pics and it's sad to discover that I have lost very much of my freshness and glow and spirit. Courtesy my colleagues and this work place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i hope you get fyn soooonn.....n its btter to leave workplace wer mgr suck

Anonymous said...

hey hey Xunz come on ur a very brave gurl see these things come n go these ppl will never ever reappear in ur life..see there is a big world ahead of u...so cheer up dear :)

well still u hve plenty of ppl that understand u well ur MOM most of all ur biggest support ever :)

see the new day wid a new mood everyday ull Love it m sure :D

xunz said...

i was feeling blue...thanks girls for the support... :)