Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pms-ed

I am feeling down. Every now and then, someone bursts my bubble. I want to creep up into my hole.

I hate people! I wish I could put them in chopper and chop up into million pieces or put them in a cauldron and boil them to death.

Don't know what's wrong with me. Things are far better than before. My birthday rocked. The weather is awesome today. My bitchy colleagues are trying hard to be nice to me. We seem to be getting along well. Still, I feel like hating people. I think I must have been a sadist or serial killer or psychopath in my previous life.

As sis analyzes that when I don't have anything to worry about I go into a state of depression. She infers that since my mind is used to the feelings of tension it cannot cope with the lacuna created by these feelings when tension is relieved.

Well, right now I am not coming down with massive depression. In fact, depression has little to do with the perfectly normal experience of 'feeling a bit depressed'.

I want to fight but people are behaving for a change. I fought with sis and she said sorry to me. I was rude to my husband and he was like ' I'm sorry, I hurt you?' Mother have mercy! What's wrong with the people? 'Its bitchiness personified!' That's what U said. Yeah, I am being bitchy and want to fight. Till then, this song of nirvana rocks:

Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low?

With the lights out it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My Libido
Yay, a denial

I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end

Hello, hello, hello, how low?

With the lights out it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My Libido
Yay, a denial

And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it was hard to find
Oh well, whatever, never mind

Hello, hello, hello, how low?

With the lights out it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My Libido
Yay, a denial

No comments: