Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Getting organized

Monday morning is going to be the first day of school for most of the kids. The academic session will begin actually (not officially) from 20th of this month. Since I had nothing better to do tonight, I rummaged through my bag and discovered that my school bag is basically a garbage carrier. I cleaned it, threw all empty wrappers of bubble gums and papers, and then loaded it with all school-teacher's paraphernalia.

Things in my bag:

1. A small notebook
2. Stationery
3. A pad of sticky (post-it) notes
4. A pair of scissors
5. Some rubber bands
6. A highlighter
7. A stapler
8. Some paper pins
9. Some painkillers
10. Wallet
11. Stick deodorant
12. An eye pencil and a lipstick... though I rarely use them =p

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

good luck with school. I hope this year is a good one for you :)

xunz said...

thanks girl... just pray my bitchy colleagues get lost somewhere =p, they have been giving me hard time lately