Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The decision to re-open schools from 9th August by the wise people of education ministry didn't prove to be correct. They had to announce closing schools on Friday due to heavy rainfall that left the city in tatters.

I think this news made my day. What else do you want after staying up whole night talking to friends who called just to wish you? A whole day to sleep! Yeah! Though my plans to go out with friends were ruined along with the city, but it was all good. Sorry, DN I couldn't make it today.

Almost all my colleagues wished me including my rivals also =). Muskan was the first one to call and then it was sheeb, with who I talked for almost an hour. In the meantime, friends keep texting in complaining of course, for keeping phone busy for so long, besides wishing. After that, I logged in to check my scrapbook and wall. Then it was madmax, whose call came as a surprise. I mean, seriously! Of all the people, I wasn't expecting him to call leaving aside wishing me. Some friends! =)

Slept at 4 am, and then woke up at around one, noon. Kept lazing around… more messages… more calls, special messages and special calls from family and family ++, LOL!

P.S. Did I mention birthday treat? =D

No comments: