Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What hurts the most…..

My legs hurt. My feet hurt. My arms hurt. My shoulders hurt and worst of all is the heartache!

Things to do:

1. Take care of my diet
2. don't stay up whole night… yes, I am insomniac
3. think about taking driving test, seeing as I'm 23 with no permit nor license
4. stop thinking about how fucked up my life is… because that's the way things are right now…remember your tarot card reading xuni?


It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ It
It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

No comments: