Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

After much procrastination, I decided to give invitations to my friends, something I had intended to do on phone before. Went to Jav's place first where I, Saadi and Jav had great time talking and I had almost forgotten my appointment with Sheeb. From politics to my wedding, we talked about almost everything in an hour and half. Starting from a smaller sphere of life that is, my wedding; the conversation moved swiftly to bigger spheres that is, what is happening to other people around us and then finally to our country's politics. The hottest issue Lal Masjid became the topic of debate between the three of us with me and Jav, being pro-Mush and Saadi, being anti. It was an interesting discussion as nobody supported Ghazi brothers. That's where moderate Pakistanis stand average. Though they don't support Ghazi brothers' radical views about Islam but they aren't happy about the way Musharraf tackled the perilous matter.

After saying goodbye to these goodie goodie girls I went to meet Sheeb. Pak Towers is the only place where Sheeb and I like to hang out together.

No comments: