Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Over the past few weeks – I have felt so isolated and at one point it seemed that my loneliness is going to be the end of me.

Maybe it's because I have been closing myself off from people that I feel so disconnected from them. Maybe it's because I have perfected the art of building up facades that hardly anyone can see through it unless - they are searching to the extent of uncomfortable probing, and no one I know of immediately would bother.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone really knows me, the real me for that matter. I have found solace in writing and gone are the days I search for a shoulder to cry on… look for arms to be wrapped up in. And even though I'm strong enough to have survived without that, I can't fill the emptiness inside. And now that I am sitting in silence with teary eyes… I admit to myself that yes, I am lonely.

1 comment:

Sandeep said...

First of all, glum and gloom are the inevitable part of our life. So, anticipate life as it comes to you mam.

Your writing attracted my attention for a moment.

Although, somewhere somehow entered ur page n found you in similar circumstances as of mine...

Ur loneliness is happening, moreover dropped this comment 4 no reason...

sorry 4 bothering u...

My page is http://varchaswa.blogspot.com