Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Today I did something I shouldn’t do. I lost my cool and said stuff I shouldn’t have. I hurt my friends and in turn its hurting me now. I still get flared up easily. I need to work on it. Maybe it was due to anger that’s boiling up inside. I have learnt not to expect anything from people around but then I still get hurt. I am more into my work and myself than I was ever before but it still saddens me when people leave me out. I know it is just another incident but it doesn’t help. I am unable to accept the fact that they did it deliberately. And they want me to open up and share my life with them. Duh!

I have always found it hard to relate to people and it’s something I will never be able to. I’m just that type of person and I don’t want people to intrude. I wish they would care more - but expectations from the people around you are so rarely met; that I would rather treasure what I have rather than expecting something I know noone can understand.

No comments: