Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

Tagged by a freind

I am thinking about:
random stuff

I said:
did anyone hear me?

I want to:
· Study mass communication & journalism
· Learn salsa and flamenco
· Travel …in fact fly away to a place where no one knows me
· Make my students accomplished ladies and women of substance

I wish:
· I had more than 24 hours at my disposal
· I had perpetual insomnia
· I had my own library of books
· I could shop more …no shop less, I’m already shopping a lot
· I could be less spontaneous … cuzz even I don’t know what I might do next.
· I could be anonymous

I miss:
some good old days :)

I wonder:
what I will be doing this time, next year

I regret:
· The times when I panicked and lost my cool
· The times when I trusted the wrong people

I hear:
· Music …it lives in my head and rots my brain :P
· Thoughts…. they echo

I am:
· happy (to some extent)
· spontaneous (to very extent)

I dance:
like noone’s watching

I sing:
passionately and terribly off-key lol

I cry:
at pretty much everything

I am not:
· always docile
· a diplomat and can never be…cuzz I hate hypocrites!

I make with my hands:
drawings …nail art

I write:
about loads of stuff

I confuse:
myself

I need:
to really figure my life out

I should try:
to be more honest about my feelings

I finish:

Tasks I start ...unless it’s cleaning my room :D

No comments: