Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have realized that I have consumed a considerable amount of junk food in past 2 weeks. Must cut down on caffeine also. It’s causing pimples. Damn!

Still, my computer desk has two packs of kurleez and a Pepsi can. [:p] Wish I could take picture of current state of the desk. Along with foodstuff; there is a pen - which I’m sure, cannot write; my cell; MS Office cd; a USB; then there are 2 or 3 notebooks; few scratched mobile prepaid cards; and two empty cans of carbonated drink that I consumed last night. Looking at this messy desk, I can’t help recalling that how messy my life used to be once. Though it’s pretty smooth now but I wonder how long this smoothness would last. A few days ago S commented on me for not sharing things with friends, even muskan said that I should be open with friends. May be I’m not ready to trust people yet. I have learned not to share pain and let people know about messiness in my life and that’s the reason I’m happy. After all, sharing it doesn’t lessen the pain or cleans up the mess – it’s individual’s all. No one can understand it or make it better than the person himself. Yes, I have learned the hard way!

No comments: