Pages

Friday, December 29, 2006

Today was Sanz last day at school. Six months passed in the wink of an eye – seems like yesterday when sitting in the lab she talked to me in a very candid way as if she knows me since long and made me feel so comfortable that for a minute I forgot that it was my first day – time really flies! I don’t think I realized how sad I was going to be until we bade her farewell. It gradually sunk in then that she is no more around to cheer us up with her groovy jokes. No more her to save me from getting into troubles. I got along with her quite well from day one because of her freestyle and an easygoing personality. She stood by me when I needed her and spoke for me when I couldn’t voice my point of view. She is responsible for the few smiles I have managed in the worst of times. I will miss Sanz! I will miss her deeply.

All the best for her wedding. I hope all goes happy and well, and I'm very sure it will, InshaAllah.

No comments: