Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Flu magnet

Having accustomed to the fact that my body is a magnet for all kinds of flu viruses, I have decided to come out of bed now. The muscular aches have alleviated a bit making me feel quite better.

Spent two hours online surfing aimlessly. I tried to read some poems of Nizar Qabbani but couldn’t carry on so have saved them for later reading. I browsed some of the greeting cards website and for no rational reasons, looked around few get well soon cards. I think I need such cards…. plenty of them! Also, I found a couple of interesting websites for my students, which I’ll tell them to check in my next class.

I am reading a book titled Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy, which, under favourable circumstances, will be finished by tomorrow.

No comments: