Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Back with a bang!

Yeah, finally I got a week off. Can’t describe in words that how happy I am. No more troubles of waking in the crack of dawn and wishing with sleep-burned eyes that if only, only, staying home and sleeping could be a full-time job.

More than that, I am happy to get time to rekindle my passion for writing. This time my source of inspiration is children. No doubt, they reflect nature in its purest form. I had never thought that teaching would be so creative and would influence my course of thinking. It’s like writing on their blank little minds with words that will stay there for very long or may be forever. It’s so wonderful to watch their eyes sparkle with surprise and wonder when they hear about something new. O’ really teacher? A kind of response I usually get when I tell them something they haven’t heard before. Everyday is a new day with them. They can amaze you with their responses and can frustrate you with their questions (stupid questions to be honest :D). I love my studnets, all of them!

No comments: