Pages

Friday, April 28, 2006

My new house seems to be lucky indeed. I am getting everything I wanted for so long. I feel blessed! After resting for 3 months, I have finally started looking for job. My parents thought I needed a break after a hectic semester schedule. They were right but being idle was the last thing I had wanted to be. So, I started working as a freelance writer last month and since then writing has become my passion. Before that, I had been a moody and junkie writer (yes, zuni is being humble here :p). Anyways, my maid-hunting mission has ended and finally, we were able to find two honest maids. Mom is satisfied now.

Took a job test yesterday at Maersk. The test was easy but the route wasn’t. We live in a city that happens to be the financial capital of our country and the areas bubbling day and night with business activities don’t even have proper traffic system let alone well-lit roads. That made me sad or was it the weary journey that caused ache in all muscles? Who knows? But I seriously wished we had proper roads. On the way I saw my old house being pulverized to put up new high apartment building. I felt myself longing for old times and I craved to stop them from demolishing what stood like a monument of my childhood. Why did you take away what was mine?

No comments: