Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

I am totally messed up right now. Haven’t got anything to blog about. Sad! I wish I could make things go my way. I feel like breaking down. Just wish things could have gotten better. Why do we have to go through all this shit? Why are we so helpless at the hands of fate? Nothing matters. Well, nothing matters at the end of the day except what has been fated. It is fate that tangles the threads of life from the word go. We are mere puppets. Sad! These thoughts are making me so depressed. But I can’t do anything. They are banging against the walls of my mind. And they have eroded the walls enough. Oh!I am sick of them. I am sick of people. I am sick of this world. Everything seems hopeless including me. I am sick of typing all this shit. But can’t help. Otherwise, these thoughts would rot my brain and crumble my soul. Well, that is all the crap I have to blog tonight. Now, I am feeling a lil’ better (a fleeting moment but I should savor it) and sleepy too. *Yawns* Gotta sleep. Take Care!

No comments: