Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

Beautiful Day!

It's a beautiful day
Don’t let it get away
............ (U2)

Yeah, my day was beautiful like today’s weather. I got a call early in the morning from Gul. She had an interview today and wanted me to come along. The office happened to be near airport side. The weather was awful and we enjoyed all the way long. After her interview, we went to Pakistan Maritime Museum, the place I had never been before though had heard a lot about it. We went and got some sandwiches and talked for a long time. The place was not like my hangouts: Mc Donald or Park Towers, but it was good. The calmness and serenity in such an extremely good weather made it look like a fantasy world. We didn’t go inside the museum; instead roamed around the park built in surroundings of the museum.

The thing I enjoyed most was boating ….it was like sailing in a dreamboat in a dreamland. Everything seemed so magical there … like an enchanter has waved his magic wand.

We left the museum at almost 5 p.m. and took a walk. Absorbed in our reveries, we were rambling through the roads for long when we finally decided to go home.

No comments: