Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Had an amazing day at campus but busy as well... oh! this final year project is really tiring!!! I hope it turns out well in the end ... I don't know why I always go for challenging tasks. Anyways, the more I study, the more I find it interesting.

Attended a career counselling session conducted by acm cs-ku. It was superb...everything was done in a professional way. The IT people ... man! I was impressed! Though I wanted to be photographed while listening to counsellor ...LOL! but neva mind. It was a one-to-one counselling and after meeting with the counsellor, I felt relief ... all my concerns about scope of research projects were gone after discussion with Mr. Humayun, the counselling expert. The students especially freshies were pretty excited and were waiting eagerly for their turns.
The campus was buzzing with activities till 5:00 PM. I left campus an hour before .... was already feeling tired after the classes and all.

No comments: