Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Water poisoning!

Another month passed and I didn't write anything for my students. The story still lingers in my mind. Anyways, today was just another rotten day of my life. I have plenty of such days, in fact all of them are worse with few exceptions, so this one will be rated on the lowest level because I had a nice time talking to muskan and I told her things that I never told anyone at school. Yeah, I know I stepped out of my carapace but readers; I do that sometimes when I feel it's hard to pretend I am okay.

Karachiites are going through weird moods of Nature. Today's weather was awfully hot and humid. We went to uni though I told muskan that I am not interested in submitting form for a year old degree, but she considered it necessary and since she also had to get claim form, I agreed to go. What happened there and what we suffered is useless to describe as anyone who has studied in or even entered ku, which includes almost everyone in Karachi, has known tragedy. Some things never change about ku!

On getting home, I discovered that mom wants to go shopping with sis and I am supposed to go along. But the 'ultra-hygienic' water I drank from cooler there caused incessant vomiting so I was spared the torment of walking after marathon walk at uni.

No comments: